Hello! We are happy to share that Dr. Henry has lifted some restrictions recently, so we are planning to resume in person Yoga Classes at regular room temperature (Hot Yoga is not allowed right now). It’s not perfect, but it’s a start!
Our Hot Pilates class in its current format is also still not permitted in studio yet, so we will continue these classes online for the time being. But, we are in the process of putting together a modified version of the class to meet the current requirements, so stayed tuned!
Operating under the newly revised public health guidelines, the studio will reopen this Saturday, December 19th, so we hope to see some of you join us for class that day!
A few items to keep in mind upon your return:
- All classes will be run at regular room temperature.
- A COVID-19 health declaration must be completed each time you come in for a class. This can be done online HERE, or verbally at the studio.
- Changerooms are CLOSED, so please arrive in your exercise attire. Access to use the washroom is available if needed.
- Masks are required until you reach your designated spot inside the yoga room.
- Check in will start 15 minutes before the start of class.
- Each designated spot in the yoga room is setup to be at least 2.5 metres apart.
- You can start making reservations up to 7 days in advance.
- As memberships start back up, if you have any issues booking into class, please send us an email at: email@example.com
- If you would still like your membership paused, please fill out
Lastly, we wanted to especially thank all of you who kept supporting the studio during this recent lockdown. The support is appreciated beyond words, and has provided us with a lifeline to try to get through this pandemic. With the first set of vaccines out, we have our fingers crossed and are hoping for the best.
Happy Holidays, from all of us, and we hope to see you either at the studio or online soon!
Danny, Lisa and the rest of the Hot Yoga 101 and Inferno Hot Pilates Team