At Hot Yoga 101 we believe in the power of yoga and strive for every student to accomplish their personal health goals. Whether your intention is to lose weight, de-stress, meditation, gain balance and flexibility, rehab an injury, cross-train, or simply to get a little personal time everyday, the Bikram series provide a way to fulfill your wellness ambitions.
First time here?
Follow these helpful hints to prepare for your first class.
- Register online here prior to your first class
- PRE-BOOK online with our Hot Yoga 101 APP or online here
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your first class
- Items to bring to your first class:
- Yoga mat
- 3 large towels, 1 for the yoga mat, 1 to dry off, and 1 to wipe down your spot
- 1 big bottle of water
- Yoga clothes. Bring an outfit that is breathable and stretchy
When can you come to class?
All classes are based on the same beginner series so you can attend any class throughout the day. Check out our schedule!