Never taken a Hot Yoga class before? New to our studios? Wondering what we’re all about? Read on.
At Vancouver Hot Yoga 101 (Hot Yoga 101) we believe in the power of yoga and strive for every student to accomplish their personal health goals. Whether your intention is to lose weight, de-stress, meditation, gain balance and flexibility, rehab an injury, cross-train, or simply to get a little personal time everyday, the Bikram series provide a way to fulfill your wellness ambitions.
Have you practiced the Bikram Yoga Series before?
If you’re already acquainted with the Bikram series, but never practiced at a Hot Yoga 101 studio before below you’ll find a few useful links to help you get started.
Follow these helpful hints to prepare for your first class.
- Register online here prior to your first class
- Arrive at least 25 minutes prior to your first class
- Items to bring to your first class:
- Yoga mat
- 2 large towels, 1 for the yoga mat and 1 for a shower after class
- 1 big bottle of water
- Yoga clothes. Bring an outfit that is breathable and stretchy
When can you come to class?
All classes are based on the same beginner series so you can attend any class throughout the day. Check out our schedule!