From beach bums to mountain climbers, Hydro Flask bottles are making hot and cold drinks easier and safer to keep at the temperature that they were intended. And they’re taking the hot yoga world by storm… Literally. After a recent stop at Good Morning America they’ve finally arrived in our Bikram Yoga studios and we couldn’t be more pleased with the results!
Sure, you’re thinking, it’s just another water bottle… Well you’re wrong. Created out of a strong dislike for the plastic and medal bottles on the market already, Travis Rosbach spent a year and half researching and working hard in order to find a bottle that wouldn’t sweat when it was cold, wouldn’t scald when it was hot, wouldn’t leach nasty chemicals into whatever he was drinking, and would keep his drinks at the temperature he intended them to be for more than a few minutes. What he came up with was the Hydro Flask, and trust us, once you get your hands on one of these and bring them into a couple hot yoga classes with you, you won’t ever look back.
Take a look at some of the amazing features of our new branded BYV Hydro Flask bottles
- Holds up to 40oz (1.2L) of liquid means no more empty bottles half way through hot yoga practice
- Keeps liquids hot for 12 hours and cold for 24, throw ice cubes in and your water can be cold for 2-3 days. No matter how hot the Bikram Yoga classes you take are, these bottles are up for the challenge!
- Does not sweat
- Not hot to the touch
- Food grade powder coated, soy based ink (we’ve got brilliant white, red, and pink bottles)
- 5% of Hydro Flask gross profit goes to charity – and you get to choose which one. Each bottle comes with a unique code so that you can contribute your percentage of Hydro Flask sales to the charity of your choosing.
- 100% recyclable, bottle is designed to last 100 years
- BPA Free, #5 Lid
- Double walled, vacuum insulated, no internal linings or resins
- 18/8 stainless steel – No aluminum
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Either 100 years or one lifetime – that means if you ever break a lid, you get a new one!
Bet you thought we couldn’t talk about a water bottle for this long, did you? So refresh your hot yoga gear and your Bikram Yoga practice – Grab your very own Hydro Flask at our Cambie, Kitsilano, and West End hot yoga studios for only $40…
Categorised in: Hot Yoga Gear